How to delete remove songs from ipodThis short but easy tutorial will show you how to remove songs from your iPod.
What so ever space your ipod have day will come that you need to delete songs from ipod. It is fact that you can not delete songs or playlist from ipod you have to connect ipod to computer and with itune or other utility you can manage your songs and playlist.
How to remove songs from your ipod - Techniques:
You can manage your songs and playlist by two methods. Automatically or manually. This can be done by the iturne preferences that you set up in itunes.
How to setup your iPod for manual updates:
First, you need to make sure that you change the settings which allow you to manually update your ipod.
1. Connect your iPod to your computer.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Highlight your iPod in the source list
4. On the bottom right corner of the iTunes window, you will see a small icon that looks like the silhouette of an iPod - click it.
5. Select "Manually manage songs and playlists" and click OK. This ipod Tips for manually manage your songs.
How to remove songs from your ipod manually:
1. Keep iTunes open and your iPod connected to your computer.
2. Go back to your source list and click on your iPod.
3. Choose all of the song(s)/ playlist(s) you want to remove.
4. Press delete and you're done!
It is important to note that songs that have been deleted from your iPod have not been deleted from iTunes. You must do this separately.
But if you have set automatically manage songs and playlists and if then it synchronize ipod and itunes.